Creative Corner!

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    @InkPetal For breast awareness ...perhaps the lemons in a Box concept with different Shapes sizes and Symptoms . Or a play on the signs to look for. .like dimples...there are other types of dymples for instance. Could  be informative but fun. 

I suppose with men you could also have an assortment of diffetent shapes sizes of physique to represent the uniquesness iof all...maybe words around them of risks...and a tiny pink ribbon in there. 

No other ideas but will pop back if something strikes more intetesting. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited April 2018
    @iserbrown Beautiful. Congratulations.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Me2 They're all fabulous, and SO on trend! My favourite is the first one. Gorgeous.
  • Me2
    Me2 Member Posts: 35
    Thank you, its the most i can do atm. Im still trying to get more dexterity in my fingers back so im hoping the new drugs they r giving ne for nerve will help. Thanks again x
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    We have such talented people here!   Well done!!  I LOVE the macrame @Me2 .... takes me back to the 60s & 70s when it was all the rage then too!  ;)   (And I was a little hippy flower child!) :)  (I am VERY hippy now .... but in another direction! LOL)

Keep your crafty bits coming, ladies (and gentlemen!!)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Stunning! So very clever.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    absolutely beautiful craftmanship in that    wow 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    That is GORGEOUS @jena .... my sister was in to leatherwork big time - even making shoes & sandals - she would love that also!   Well done! xx

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Now this may be a bit left field but may appeal to any chocolatiers out there. 3O years ago there was a chocolate shop in the city here selling a range of “different “ chocolates. There were after dinner mints called “titbits” , a presentation box containing 2 large chocolate breasts , I think there was even a breast chocolate on a stick ??

And yes there were male equivalents (?) eg after dinner suggestions but that’s outside the scope of a breast cancer blog more for a prostate cancer group. Sorry trying to tip toe around that one !
  • jena
    jena Member Posts: 81
    Thank you @Sister@SoldierCrab @arpie for your lovely comments. 

@arpie I’m impressed that your sister makes leather footware!