Where's the dimmer switch?

Brenda5
Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
edited March 2018 in General discussion
I had my heart ultrasound this afternoon. Got a hot flush right in the middle of it. Lay still! But I am sweating lol.
When I got out, hubby complained he had a burning in his leg and it was moving upwards. I made him go to the doctor who thought it might be a blood clot so we were rushed back to the ultrasound place for hubby to have one. The receptionist thought I was back for another one so there was a short bit of confusion.
Hubby came out and they told him to get to the ER straight away so off we went to the same place on the same day I was two weeks ago with heart palpitations and we got the same nurse! She thought it was me back again but we had to explain, no its not me this time its hubby. They gave him a Clexane injection to the stomach and we thought he might have to be admitted. This would mean I would have to drive home at night in the dark when I haven't driven in at least 20 years. Hubby got a bit worried when I got the keys and asked where is the dimmer switch on the lights and I was surprised its not on the floor any more but on the steering column lol. Fortunately they gave him a pill and discharged him and I didn't get to drive.
Oh by the way, it was his birthday yesterday and he thought he might get lucky in bed but I decided not to with my fluttery heart atm. Good thing we didn't. If that clot had moved last night I might have killed him.
Tagged:

Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Brenda5! Your life is too exciting... Glad everyone was all right in the end. Happy birthday to your husband. A peck on the cheek will have to suffice...  ;)
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Blimey Brenda! No dropping dead on the nest! 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    edited March 2018
    @brenda5 I had forgotten that dimmer switches use to be on the floor! I do hope you're both feeling better now.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    I only have scanxiety and more tests for next Tuesday and the week waiting for those results too. The good part is the stress just drops the weight off of me. All that weight gain on Tamoxifen is dropping daily. I am not eating any differently and I couldn't shift any of it while dieting either. Funny way to lose weight but I'll take it. :)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Silver lining in every storm cloud?