What pets do you have?

Comments

• jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,950
    What a beautiful cat!
  • smokie08
    smokie08 Member Posts: 157
    Thank you jennyss she is very spoilt and a bit of a princess ! But very  cute  she cuddles into me when I don't feel too good  she seems to know  
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @jennyss he does look worried.
    @AllyJay I didn't know they clipped cats - mini lion.
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    @Sister, yes she gets very heat exhausted, so once a year, she gets a light anaesthetic and gets a clip, her teeth cleaned, and her nails done.
  • jennyss
    @AllyJay, hard to believe it is Lily in both photos - all the brown disappears. Don't suppose she grows back curly like some of us post-chemo.
    @Afraser; what doggy behaviour does Finn get up to?
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 942
    @jennyss, Here she is a bit grown out. She's supervising me doing my knitting.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    He may, heavily underline may, be a ragdoll cross. Ragdolls are notable for dog like behaviour- very affectionate, want to be with you/on you, come when called. Also mine is slightly clumsy. If you are working in the garden, he lies beside you, moves to a new accompanying position when you do. Eats anything. Pene is stand offish, picky with food, comes to you when and only when she chooses, disappears after breakfast and returns at dinner, agile and smart. In short, a cat cat. 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Holly Prevails You might enjoy this thread  :)
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    How cute is Nelly!!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @adean Adorable!  <3
  • jennyss
    Looks like she's at home and part of the family already