Anyone like a wig and some chemo caps?

Options
Molly001
Molly001 Member Posts: 419
Just wondering if anyone would like a synthetic wig. It's a brunette, shoulder length bob with a reddish highlight. It cost $450, which was paid for me by a charity, and I only wore it twice as I didn't like it. Wigs weren't my thing. I felt weird in it. Just want to 'pay it forward' to someone that can use it. I also have some chemo caps in a range of colours which are brand new. I was given them by a nanna at my daughter's kindy who made them, but I never wore them. They are block colours with a loop at the front you can tie a pretty scarf through. Let me know if interested. I'm happy to post within Aus.

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Yes, please if still available.  I've just given up on the cold caps 'cos they're not working!
  • Sister
    Options
    Yes, please if still available.  Just given up on the cold caps 'cos it's all falling out.
  • Sister
    Options
    Well, that was bizarre - I posted the comment, it disappeared so I did it again and now both are there!  
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Hi @Sister, Would love for someone to get some use out of it. It's all yours. PM me an address and I'll pop it in the post tomorrow for you xxxoo