What a sunrise!

Giovanna_BCNA
Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
Hello everyone,

I had the opportunity to go in a hot air balloon on Saturday morning and to see the sunrise over Melbourne city.  How amazing is this photo.  My husband took this pic as I was just enjoying the view and peace and quiet!  It was really quiet up there (apart from the firing up of the balloon from time to time!).  The 3 am early start to my day was all worth it just to see this sun rise!  

I've  been thinking of our online community and how some of our members been having a really tough time lately with treatments, managing side effects and waiting for doctors appointments and test results. How hard this has been and how unsettling for everyone.  The struggle to keep on top of it all and take one day at a time.  This photo to me is really reflective and I found myself thinking about each new day, new beginnings, not taking anyone or anything for granted and how lucky we are to see the sunrise every day.  Taking the time to enjoy this amazing country we live in, our environment, nature and our family and friends.   As hard as some of those day may feel we really need to keep going,  I feel very privileged to be able to be part of and share in your online community and hope that this photo brings some joy to you all.  Take care everyone.

Tagged:

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    What a beautiful photo, and such lovely thoughts, @Giovanna_BCNA
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and lovely  photo @Giovanna_BCNA.
    Your balloon flights sounds like a beautiful experience.  Jane x
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Looks beautiful. I'd be too much of a chicken to go up in one lol.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Thank you Giovanna. What a thoughtful post. K
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    It sort of makes today your own personal sunrise in your area since you got to see it first. <3
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Thankyou @Giovanna_BCNA and @junita55 for providing such a lovely start to my day !
  • RachelG
    RachelG Member Posts: 50
    Beautiful pic, sounds like a lovely experience. Thank you for sharing x
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Hello @jennyss absolutely beautiful!  Thanks for sharing 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sister Stunning!
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Absolutely beautiful!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @sister enjoy being near the water ......