New look

Crusty
Crusty Member Posts: 28
edited March 2018 in General discussion
I thought i wasn't a wig person but now I've changed my mind i just bought this one online, the wig shop had nothing i tried one on and my 3yr went ha grandma and he doesn't even have a grandma, i don't  really wear it home but at least if i go out i can feel pretty again ,like my husband owes me dinner he's away for our anniversary

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Looks fantastic,  but bald looks  good for you  too. I had a wig that was very similar ( nothing like my natural hair) and it was such fun. If I put the bonnet up to check my oil and water at the servo some bloke always would trot over and ask 'Do you need a hand, love?' That's never happened to me in my life! Not that I need the help, but it's amazing what long blonde hair, a bit of a wiggle and a leather jacket can do :) 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    You look fab! Very glamorous indeed.

It's our anniversary next Tuesday and my husband will be getting home from interstate late that night. I doubt we would have gone out to dinner this year like we normally do. I'm in the middle of chemo and everything tastes off to revolting. That would be a waste of money!

I hope he bloody makes an effort though. He was a Valentine's Day fail...
  • Crusty
    I haven't lost my tastebuds yet the only thing i don't like is chocolate it tastes way to sweet but for some reason keep craving pasta dishes that carbonara is tasting way too good damn it.

• kmakm
    edited March 2018
    Ah, lovely lovely carbs! So seductive. I'm not having too many at the moment. Weight to lose to improve surgical outcomes. How many cycles of chemo have you had?
  • Crusty
    I've only had two second one 8 days ago and I've  just had the port put in ,im currently on ac,
  • Crusty
    @Zoffiel, lol i live in a small community  before i lost my hair it was long and blonde, and get that attention i seem to get a seat on a crowded ferry while my husbands standing there .I don't think the bald head will work it for me. All in good fun though ☺
  • kmakm
    Great you've got a whole new look early on
  • Crusty
    Yeah got in early although my hair started falling out about 10 days after first treatment but my surgeon and literally every dr and nurse kept telling me im gonna lose my hair way before i started chemo think they were giving me a hint
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    You look beautiful with or  without hair . 
  • Crusty
    Ohh thankyou @LMK74 was feeling a little less feminine. And literally the only beauty treatment id have was getting my hair done. 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    That looks gorgeous 
  • Crusty
    Thanks @primek
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    What’s knockout ! Well done you - with/without the wig !
  • Milly21
    Milly21 Member Posts: 122
    You do honestly look stunning in both photos ❤️