Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Holiday over.

wendy_h67
wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
edited February 2018 in Metastatic breast cancer
Just had a great week away in Tassie visiting my daughter and her little family and stayed at a farm retreat near by. It was so relaxing, fresh country air fresh farm produce. A week off chemo ,what bliss.!  I could have stayed there longer.  Im sure that peace and quite, good food and country air would do me much more good than chemo any day.  Oh well , back to scans this week and finding out the results next Friday . I'm feeling a little anxious but hopefully I will get back to Tassie again. It's the best way to charge your batteries. 
Tagged:

Comments

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Hi Wendy,
    Yes I agree about having a longer holiday being better than chemo!, like you I am too going to have scans but not until Feb27th, results Mch 1st, make sure you mark another holiday to Tassie on your calendar, let us know how you go,
    will be thinking of you,
    wendy55
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Sounds like bliss to me. So glad you had such a lovely time I would love to eat my way around tassie. Hopefully you’ll get back there again soon. Margie xx