calling all members want to see who still wants to be a part of this group?

Comments

• Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Yes, I check in fairly regularly
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    thank you Molly001 

• Tennille
    Tennille Member Posts: 174
    I havent checked in a while but happy to still be here
  • SoldierCrab
    Ladies can you please read posts from earlier this week thanks 
  • Elayne
    Elayne Member Posts: 22
    I also haven't been active for some years now, but happy to be a bit more active again.

• steplightly
    steplightly Member Posts: 185
    Hi @SoldierCrab I have checked in here this week and would like to remain part of this group.  
  • Crusty
    Crusty Member Posts: 28
    Still interested in this group thanks 
  • SoldierCrab
    For those that have replied so far can you please read the posts this week and offer some encouragement to those  struggling. 
    you all do an amazing job... 

soldiercrab
  • Liana_anna
    Liana_anna Member Posts: 52
    Haven't been active for a while but I'd like to remain in this group thanks
  • au0rei
    au0rei Member Posts: 248
    Where is the posts to read @SoldierCrab? I haven't been active too but would love to remain too. But I do realize what we post get 'supervised on' and even removed.
  • SoldierCrab
    edited February 2018
    @au0rei
    there is some posts below this one in the Christians with BC group that we need to be able to support some others I think you have found them sorry I was doing d@au0rei

for anyone else who has  responded I am not removing anyone more trying to see who can responded so I know I can maybe tag you when others post and need a bit of support.

• au0rei
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, I figured it out @SoldierCrab . I did not get any notifications when there is a new post by others but somehow i saw yours when you called us... hmmmm...
  • SoldierCrab
    hi @au0rei that is because I tagged you with the @ before peoples names. ... we don't get notifications in the group on new posts unless you get tagged in it ... 
  • au0rei
    ahhh i see now!!! Yeah will be good to tag people then haha!
  • SoldierCrab
    If ever any of you post please tag myself in it then I can will get a notification and I can respond and help either in supporting you or tagging others who I know will be happy to pray or support you ... Even if it is a lovely post that is a general thing not needing support by tagging me I can then let people know by tagging them.