Tattoos after reconstruction

Batwoman
Batwoman Member Posts: 39
After finally finishing my reconstruction ,9 surgeries, on both breasts, I decided I wanted to tattoo over some of the scars. I know that a lot of women want nipple tattoos and a lot wait until Vinnie comes over from USA because he is one of the best. However, Jackson May from Youngbloods Tattoo in Rockingham ,WA is one of Australias leading tattoo artists. I was in there all day on Wed and we were talking about it. He can also do 3D nipple tattoos if that is your thing, Give him a call because 1. He's already here in Aus, 2. His work is amazing and 3. He will do it for a lot less than the going rate. Last time I checked other people were charging $800 for 1 nipple and $1200 for two. Jackson charges $200 per hour. He has a long waiting list but it is totally worth it in my opinion. I had 9 surgeries on this breast and it was a mess.

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    As I said, amazing
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Wow! My retreads look like shit, that would be one way to camoflauge the lumps and bumps. Beautiful job.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    There are some really beautiful tattoos that can be done and it most definitely is an option. I've also seen ladies who chose to be flat and fabulous have beautiful tattoos. It really does draw the eye away from what's not there or whats not perfect and providing a balanced appearance. It was something I was considering prior my surgery but I am currently planning on a nipple reconstruction and aeroli tattoo. It looks fantastic. 
  • Mollygirl
    Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
    Wowsers @Batwoman, bloody amazing!!! Go you. Xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Holy shit thar looks awesome!, sounds like you’ve had an awful time with all that surgery too!  Are you going to do the other side too @Batwoman?..Margie 
  • Batwoman
    Hi, no I'm leaving the other side. It is a flat straight scar and it doesn't bother me. I also have a 20cm scar on my back that I'm not covering. I had this side covered because it was really lumpy and I really didn't like the way it looked and it somehow triggered memories of the whole experience that were unpleasant. The tattoo creates an optical illusion and makes it look like a normal shape now. You can't see the lumpy bits any more.
  • Batwoman
    These are the tattoos a friend is planning on getting when her implants are out. I've never seen this idea before so I'm sharing, with her permission. They are 3D, but heart shaped.