Last Day

Annetted
Annetted Member Posts: 15
So today, 7 months since my mammogram ..I finish treatment ..... I can't believe it...
Time to get my life back before BC, if that's possible.... time for 2018 to begin...
So I think today will be filled with lots of tears,... lots and lots of tears .
Now I just have to deal with the Hot Flushes and Bone aches from the tamoxifen...
Thankyou everyone for your support xxx 

Comments

• Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    Good luck for today @Annetted.  Hope some of those tears will be tears of joy.
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Yay!  Well done.  Happy happy happy.  Congratulations.  Tamoxiifen sux.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Well done and best wishes for the future.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    welcome to survivorship  it can take a bit to get used to ... Tears are good they release all the built up emotions we gather on this roller coaster ride. 
    hugs 
    soldier crab
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    It’s the best day when you have your last treatment I remember it like it was yesterday. I started to lose my shit at the lift. Well done love looking forward to 2018 being a healthy and happy one for you and all of us Big hug to you. Margie. Xxx
  • Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    Yah, congratulation! Is good to be a survivor.
  • Mollygirl
    Mollygirl Member Posts: 213
    Woohoo!!!!! Big congratulations - it's a wonderful feeling to have treatment all done and dusted. Xxoo
  • Fiona2
    Fiona2 Member Posts: 69
    Well done You!  Seems hard to believe when you are pushing your way through it all that the end will ever arrive and then suddenly, one day you are there.  Congratulations! xx
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Woooohhhhhhooooo!! Xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Congratulations, @Annetted. How are you going to celebrate?
  • kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Congratulations on this milestone! I remember my last day of treatment as a day to celebrate...hope you do something special x