3/1/18 Smez's Birthday Today!!!!

socoda
socoda Member Posts: 1,767
Sending a huge Happy Birthday wish to you @Smez on your birthday today. Wishing you love, laughter, fun, anticipation, excitement and beautiful cake!!! Hope your day is awesome. Xoxox

Comments

• Smez
    Smez Member Posts: 25
    Thankyou socoda apart from my husband you are the first person to wish me happy birthday. I am looking forward to another birthday (4yrs a survivor). Eating crayfish and prawns prepared by my lovely husband of 33yrs. Seeing the grandkids aswell so great day.
  • Smez
    Oh and cheesecake my favorite lol. Xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
  • Smez
    Awwww so pretty thanks iserbrown. Going for 35° in the west bit warmer than vic. Xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Heading for 41 on Saturday!  Hope they have that wrong!  
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Happy birthday <3

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163

xxx
  • sangeetamo
    sangeetamo Member Posts: 7
    happy birthday have a :):) great one from all of us
  • Smez
    Thanks everyone.  Brenda5, Deanne, Soildercrab, Sangeetamo. Hope you all have a great and healthy 2018 love and light healing to all xx
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Happy Birthday to you, enjoy your day! xox
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Happy Birthday , hope you have an awesome day!  
  • JanineG
    JanineG Member Posts: 148
    Happy birthday @ smez. Hope the sea food was delicious and the cheese cake yum. How lovely to have grandchildren sharing your special day :) xo Janine
  • Smez
    JanineG, wendy_h67, poodlejules. Awesome seafood its a traditional thing now crayfish for my bday. 5 yrs and 2yrs grandchildren  both little boys who are my inspiration to keep fighting. Had a great bday thanks amazing support from ladies I have never met xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Sounds like you had an awesome day.  Margie xx