Thank you!!

Hendrix
Hendrix Member Posts: 322
hello all you gorgeous ladies...I’ve enjoyed reading peoples stories, the wealth of advice but most of all the support you receive in this group. Thank you... From me to yours, may your hearts and lives be filled with love, joy and happiness always.  Have a magical Christmas and a healthy and adventurous 2018!! xxx

Comments

• LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Merry  Christmas Hendrix.
    XO
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Merry Christmas x
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    Seasons greetings x
  • angg66
    angg66 Member Posts: 188
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Merry Christmas lovely @Hendrix and Happy New Year Xx
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    An adventure is a splendid idea. Let's do that! Marg xxx
  • Hendrix
    Where to @Zoffiel
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Well. I'd really like to revisit some old haunts and go packhorsing up around the top end of the King river then over into the Howqua. Thing is I'd have to train a new horse and I'm so bloody fat at the moment I'd have to lose 10kg or go without a tent. I don't like to load any more than 40kg on the packhorse and used to be light enough I could put a  bike/hike tent on behind the saddle on my riding horse. Not any more. So maybe not that. 
    The next best option would be putting the trailer on behind the Spyder and taking a spin around northern NSW. The hound would be royally pissed about being left at home, but that is achievable. 
    What about you @Hendrix
  • Hendrix
    @Zoffiel I hear you...8kg here and all on my gut, I feel 9 months preggers!! I’ve done a few road trips, but one road trip I’d love to do is drive across the Nullarbor.