A big xmas shout out

adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
Hallo all my lovely friends. I thank anyone who has answered my questions during the year. You ladies are so much support.lets hope we all dont have 2 many dramas in 2018 but many laughs. Love to my online buddies . Merry xmas. Xx adean

Comments

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,540
    @adean Merry Christmas to you too!  Have a great relaxing time!  Take care xx
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Merry Christmas Adean, I hope you have a lovely one :) 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Merry Christmas Adean you beautiful soul hugs and energy to enjoy your Christmas and festive season.... 

• LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Merry Christmas @adean.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    And you too Adean and all my friends I've made here.

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    merry christmas Adean xxx

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 322
    Merry Xmas xx
  • angg66
    angg66 Member Posts: 188
    Merry Christmas xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Merry Xmas lovely @Adean. Hoping that your Christmas is beautiful and that 2018 is filled with mundane pleasantness. Xx 
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Happy Christmas @Adean and all BCNA network members; and best wishes for 2018 xoxo
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,352
    Happy Christmas to all.
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Wishing everyone a happy day, wherever you are and whatever your choose to do on the day.  If you are travelling to and from I hope all the idiots stay away and you have a safe journey.  Hoping 'difficult' family situations are put aside for the day and you can be at peace.
    Summer   :)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    I thought you meant down by the river, not IN the river.  Great pic - looks fantastic!