All Clear

Pammy46
Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
had my 12 month mammogram and ultrasound Friday.. got results today from  breast surgeon  all clear of anything suspicious!! What a massive 12 months its been.. this time last year Xmas was crap.. this year Xmas is going to be amazing.. thank you all you beautiful ladies who have helped me with questions this last year I hope I can help any newcomers with their questions and offer hope just like you have for me xxx

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Isn't it a relief? Well done, enjoy everything!
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    How good is that.  Hope you are feeling good and not getting tired. How wonderful is it when we hear our tests etc are all clear.
  • Payne
    Payne Member Posts: 150
    Congratulations! Oh what a feeling. Cause for celebration. My 12 month mammogram and ultrasound is 21st November.  Getting a bit scary, but also looking forward to it. Yes this Xmas is going to be amazing.  Im a bit concerned with mammogram as my breast is still tender and slightly swollen so concerned I won't like the pressure.  My BC nurse said is advisable I still have it as they need mammogram and U/S to get a full picture. I'll give it my best shot.
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fantastic. Such a relief for you. 
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Congrats.  It's such a big relief isn't it? Had my 12 month scans a couple of weeks ago.  I was a bit worried about the mammogram too @Payne for the same reason.  It was not as bad as I expected and they only squished as far as I could handle it.   Looks like there are a few of us that are really going to appreciate this Christmas.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    great news @Pammy46 before you know it, you will be having your 2nd year review.... I am 5 years out now and I never thought I would get here.... I am Cancer free
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Thanks all
    @Payne I was the same I took 2 panadol with code in half hr before and wasn’t as bad as I thought I still have sore breast and under arm surgeon said today quite normal radiation affected a lot of mine good luck with yours all will be fine x
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Congrats @Pammy46. My early biopsies and diagnosis were across xmas/new year 2016 also. My next screen is March. Enjoy your Christmas this year. You deserve it!
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Your happiness is infectious to the rest of us. Well done! <3