Breast Cancer Network Australia Helpline available

A reminder to let you know that the Breast Cancer Network Australia helpline is available. 
We have a Breast Care Nurse and a Cancer Nurse available to take calls till 9 pm tonight AEST.

Call our helpline for free and confidential information, support and referral on 1800 500 258. 
Helpline hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm AEST on Monday, Wednesday, Friday  and
9.00 am to 9.00 pm AEST on Tuesday and Thursday.

Comments

• wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Have only just come across this post, fantastic initiative from BCNA, thank you to all the staff who who work within BCNA in helping us to access support and who are there to LISTEN, 
    Wendy55 
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Hello @wendy55,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.  My name is Giovanna, Im one of the cancer nurses responding to calls on the Breast Cancer Network Australia's helpline.  It is a great service and I encourage any of our online network to call and speak with one of the nurses if you require further assistance, information or support.
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Your very welcome Giovanna, I am sure that there are a lot of ladies and men in the Breast Cancer World who were unaware of this service,and I hope that they will take advantage of this, we all offer each other support and try to answer questions but to have some one who can give professional advice here at bcna, it really is a one stop shop!!! for all things breast cancer - wendy55

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Bumping this to be able to find it when I need it ...