Creative Corner!

Comments

• socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    @melclarity, that's beautiful and evoked some gorgeous images as I was reading it. Xx 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Thanks @EarthWalkerLisha and @socoda I love Autumn!! for so many reasons, for me it's a season of reflection and comfort. As is when I write :) xx M
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    EarthWalkerLisha Member Posts: 74
    @melclarity Autumn is my most favourite time of year too!  It is my inspiration for life. The colours, the leaves, the cooler weather. I find it to be a very spiritual season for so many reasons.  It inspires me to crochet with the colours of Autumn as well as paint Autumn leaves.  It gives me such peace and tranquility. It is what gets me through the horrible long, hot Summer, the thought of Autumn is my reward for enduring Summer. :)
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Wow @InkPetal  I just LOVE LOVED LOVED watching you create this! OTL! One talented lady :) x
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @InkPetal all that in like 10mins? Wow! <3 
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    @InkPetal SO great to see you have some spark again! You are so incredibly talented, keep it up!! xx M
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499

@InkPetal all that in like 10mins? Wow! <3 

Oh no this took hours, I lost count of them. Something like 12. :s I recorded it in time-lapse then double timed it, then double timed it again. I just didn't want the video to be any longer than 5 minutes. :dizzy:
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    @InkPetal you are too funny :p I love how you double timed it and then double timed it again. You are incredible.
  • Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    Beautiful thanks for sharing!
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Love it @InkPetal. I think adult colouring is an amazing way for those of us without your amazing talent to be creative with a beautful outcome, so thank you!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Fantastic InkPetal, looks awesome.
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    When I was looking at Pintress site the other day, I saw some beautiful painted rocks or pebbles.  Some where done in a mandala pattern with beautiful blues and green shades of color. My favourite colors. There were lots of flower motives and special messages. Funny faces, butterflies, frogs and birds. They all looked fantastic.  I am almost tempted to have a go. Has any one else seen them?
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    @wendy_h67 Yes! I love stone art <3 You should definitely try it! I want to!! I just found this haha https://feltmagnet.com/crafts/PAINTING-AND-DRAWING-ON-STONES