This weeks painting

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
Hi to Everyone, getting ready for a combined exhibition with my hubby in 3 weeks time. His photography and my paintings. Hoping that you like this one xxx

Comments

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Stunning your talent is beautiful
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    Beautiful Tracey! 
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,193
    Lovely Tracey. Best wishes for the exhibition - how exciting! ❤️
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    @Tracey_B, another beautiful painting.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Beautiful Tracey. Is it oil?  I love the background colours xx
  • [Deleted User]

Beautiful Tracey. Is it oil?  I love the background colours xx

It's acrylic, used a dark purple under painting, with waves of pale blue, pale green and white. Just starting to experiment with oils xxx
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Good on you @Tracey_B! Hope you're feeling good too xx
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Gorgeous Tracey. You can definitely see the depth of colour.  I use oils, haven't tried acrylic xx
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Gorgeous!!! @Tracey_B
  • [Deleted User]
    Getting there, struggling with recovery from rads for secondary mets to my bones. The one thing that I have been able to do is paint. My mobility has been affected, and I've been left with a hobble on my right side along with sciatica in my right arm. If that's the worst that I'm left its I can cope with that. Who knows, limping could be the new black........he, he. he ❤️
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    I love your attitude @Tracey_B - you always manage to see the silver lining...great mindset. Thinking of you x
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    edited July 2017
    @Tracey_B pleased to read where you are at with treatment. Goodness it's a so and so!  Your painting is bringing joy to us and by the sound of it distraction and comfort to you. This roller coaster threw you a challenge and you're a trooper.  Take care and sending you a virtual hug from Christine xx 
  • fairydust
    fairydust Member Posts: 290
    Hi Tracey_B working with what you have sounds good to me. Huh feeling down and what do I see a beautiful painting looking back at me. Thanks for your work
    . Sometimes there are no answers and life is life. 
    I suppose relationships are like art. You give everything and some people say ahh no thanks not for me . Others shower you with love. So is it with art some may see this and say ummm while others say wow fantastic your the best.  OH well.
    Thats how it is. 

• wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Good on you Tracey, you certainly are an inspiration.  I love your painting.  I wish I had a steady hand and could paint like that it must be very relaxing.