Creative Corner!

Comments

• LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Melclarity, I enjoyed reading it. I wrote a lot of poetry after my mum passed. Some of it was a way of expressing what I felt but was unable to share with anyone. 
  • Di
    Di Member Posts: 50
    @InkPetal hi there I have only just joined this amazing site a few months ago and do not usually look at the creative corner. I have been amazed at your wonderful art and your colouring book Companion you mentioned has just been launched. This would have been amazing when I was going through my 6 months of chemo. Where would I be able to purchase a copy. I think it would be great for me to use. You are so talented. If you have a link I can purchase the companion I would be very grateful.
    thanks 
    Di
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @melclarity Wow crying beautiful like you  <3<3
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Accidentally hit lol on nikkid's comment.
    My apologies.
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Thanks Alice, hard to express sometimes with open honesty, writing helps me alot. x 
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637

LMK74 said:

Accidentally hit lol on nikkid's comment.
    My apologies.

Tip! If you click it again, it will remove the reaction.
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    @melclarity Beautiful! :heart:
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    @melclarity beautifully expressed. Xx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Thanks Cath, hugs xoxoxo

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    @EarthWalkerLisha as you said it doesn't matter what it looks like it is the process..... 
    My release is reading so I get various types of books and let my imagination run with the book visualizing the main characters etc. 
    I love Autumn that means winter is near :D  <3<3<3 I love winter 
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    EarthWalkerLisha Member Posts: 74
    @SoldierCrab I love Autumn and Winter too! I also like escapism :)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0

Hi all!  It's been a while since I posted something in the Creative Corner.  I wanted to share a little of my creative journal.  It's a messy art journal a really good way to paint my feelings and then write or draw a little.  When I'm having a bit of a rough day (or week) I set up my paints and just play with colour and painting.  I don't worry how good it looks, it's the process of painting and drawing which I love. I love watching the water colour paints as I apply them to the paper and see how the colours merge.  It's rather soothing. This is my ode to the colour Brown and some samples of my Autumn leaf love.

Lisha xx

How awesome is that.... Looks just lovely
  • EarthWalkerLisha
    EarthWalkerLisha Member Posts: 74
    @melclarity I love it Melinda xx