Sydney Support Lunch

AMM5
AMM5 Member Posts: 69
Sydney Support Lunch - Sunday, 25th June at The Dragonfly Cafe, Eden Gardens - Macquarie Park, 12pm to 3pm.

Come along for join us for lunch in a relaxed setting to share your experience, ask questions and enjoy each other's company.

We also have a guest speaker coming. Anna-Louise Moule an ACCREDITED EXERCISE PHYSIOLGIST and founder of Balanced Bodies Lifestyle Clinic. I first met Anna at the Cancer Council ENRICH programe and found her really understanding and helpful in regard to exercise during and after cancer treatment and surgery, particular since her own mother Sandy had breast cancer and reconstructive surgery many years ago. Anna has a strong focus on evidence based practice and incorporates the latest guidelines and research into her exercise programming.

Please RSVP (if you haven't already) so we can reserve a seat for you - new people are always welcome.

Annmaree and Rosemary

Comments

• Alpal
    Alpal Member Posts: 196
    Sounds great :) 
  • Joyous
    Joyous Member Posts: 6
    Can I attend pls? Joy
  • Hulos
    Hulos Member Posts: 94
    Hi, i am having my mastectomy tomorrow 14/6, all being well  i would like to attend.
    Thank you so much..
  • AMM5
    Hi Hulos
    All the very best for tomorrow.  Look forward to hopefully seeing you on 25th
    Annmaree
  • Breezer110
    Breezer110 Member Posts: 15
    Hi Annmarie and Rosemary
    i would very much like to attend the lunch. What do I have to do to make a reservation?
    Rosemary, I met you at the BCI breakfast last October
    Tina
  • AMM5
    Hi Tina
    Thats it.  Ive noted put you on the list.  Look forward to seeing you then.
    Annmaree