Fund Raising Show "Diamond Nights"

Micky
Micky Member Posts: 15
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hi everyone,

Most of you know my story and all of you gave me strengh and some great advice if it was not for all of you and the people at Breast Cancer Network Australia, my journey would have been a lot harder, so now I have a chance to give something back.

My new show "Diamond Nights" is a fund raising show for BCNA, it has now been approved and I am so excited about this show and the fact that I can give back to BCNA to help continue their work.

Diamond Nights will be performed on the 24 November at South Brisbane starting at 6.45 pm, I have been a impersonator for over 3 decades and this show will be an impersonation of Neil Diamond.

Also on the same bill will be Andrw Burnett, Andrew rocked the roof off of Sandgate Town Hall at my last show he has a great voice and performs wel, for all of the details go to the link below and I hope to see you all there and don't forget to say hello to me, I would love to meet you.

http://www.stickytickets.com.au/13668

Tagged:

Comments

• NaturalBel
    NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
    edited March 2015

Well done for having the heart to be so grateful you will be creating a great way to raise money for this worthy cause.  My hat goes off to you for the idea.  Best of luck for the event.  Regards Bel