Help Needed

Options
Pink66
Pink66 Dragonfly Posts: 366
edited October 2013 in General discussion

Hi Everyone..  I am not sure if this little turtle is having a brain fade or not..  But did I see a post somewhere in BCNA land  (a while back now) about statistics for Advanced Cancer being looked into ???  I know it was somewhere but unsure where I saw it..  I blame concrete brain..

thanks in advance if you have any idea what I am waffling about

Comments

• Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Pink66,

I love the turtle picture and then the reference :-)

I will look further into your request when I am back into the office tomorrow but I think you are referring to the post about Data collection. You can find the blog post here: http://www.bcna.org.au/network/groups/54/blog/32499

Otherwise we also have a monthly research and news section on the website for secondary breast cancer - http://www.bcna.org.au/secondary-breast-cancer/resources-and-keeping-date/research-news-and-issues-women-secondary-breast-c

I hope the links help you to find what you were looking for.

- Daina
  • Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

That really describes my brain most of the time, you should copyright it, Pink66! (But may I have your permission to use it??!)

Watching those programmes on brain exercises even gives me a dull headache. If I try to make up a story to remember the pack of playing cards, well it is all too much for this little bunny. Hey I am a bunny and you are a turtle, haha.

Take care!

• Pink66
    edited March 2015
    Options

I call it concrete brain as it has been a while since my last chemo and I could not think of anything else to call it..  Please be my guest my little bunny :)

• Pink66
    edited March 2015
    Options

I call it concrete brain as it has been a while since my last chemo and I could not think of anything else to call it..  Please be my guest my little bunny :)

• Pink66
    edited March 2015
    Options

Found it..... it is about the trail of stats being collected in Vic and WA and says it should have been finished about June..  have commented there too..  Just looking to see how it went as I am very interested in this subject :)