Warm wishes

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited October 2013 in General discussion
Hi all, just wanted to send warm wishes and hugs to Hope 101 or Zelka as we know her who had surgery last week and Bec who started chemo today, hope your both doing ok. We are all thinking of you. And to anyone else in our group going through treatment we hope your doing ok. From all the girls in the sth east and bayside breast group.

Comments

• BecJ
    BecJ Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi ladies,

I have been smiling alot today and people keep commenting. I was almost embarassed, but then I realised I felt good.

I have a prolonged reaction to FEC and had to get the GP out on day 8 for a jab to stop vomiting. Bed for the next few days until day 11 then slowily doing more. 

They will change my med next time to hopefully get a better handle on nausea. But to be honest you live with whatever hand you get.

I can see hair everywhere but its not out in clumps yet. I imagine this week will see the ciippers out.

The kids are great, its been a very hard two weeks for them as I had working bees at the house to get it ready to sell. Its on the market this week, which is actually cathartic . As I now have a post separation plan that is for me and them. So i will have a real home soon that can nuture the kids and me.

Love and thoughts to Leanne, I know it will be tough, but doing little things to distract help. Rest and sleep. Music is great. chew gum, try ginger and lemongrass tea. Small frequent meals, meds next to the bed with water take before getting out of bed. I hope you do better than me.

Finger crossed.

Good thought for everyone.

Bx

• adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi bec great to hear from you, you sound like your on a mission and have a plan , we all send our love. Adean and the girls and yes we are thinking of everyone else to xxxx
  • adean
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi bec great to hear from you, you sound like your on a mission and have a plan , we all send our love. Adean and the girls and yes we are thinking of everyone else to xxxx