Another Beautiful Soul Lost

Options
SueVR
SueVR Member Posts: 41
edited September 2013 in General discussion

Yesterday I lost my beautiful Mother to this dreadful disease.  She put up a tremendous fight but in the end the battle was just too great.  I will miss her greatly and continue to stay strong in her memory.  Sue

Comments

• Melg
    Melg Member Posts: 174
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sue
    I am sorry to read of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family as this very difficult time.
    Your mum is now your guardian angel looking out for you from above and as you say stay strong in her memory
    Take care of yourself and those close to you
    Mel xxx
  • Melg
    Melg Member Posts: 174
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sue
    I am sorry to read of your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family as this very difficult time.
    Your mum is now your guardian angel looking out for you from above and as you say stay strong in her memory
    Take care of yourself and those close to you
    Mel xxx
  • Custard
    Custard Member Posts: 417
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Sue,

as tragic and sad as it is, please take strength from your memories! To have a Mum that is loved, missed and thought of is a wonderful thing.

Let your emotions run their course, you will be better for it and know that she tried to stay but it is beyond all our comprehensions to understand this damned disease.

You are a  lucky daughter as many do not have such an inspiring, loving and wonderful mother in their lives.

My thoughts are with you, XX Mandy

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

Remember the good times with your mum, sometimes the fight is just to much for some , but sounds like mum gave it her best shot, its time for her to rest. Thoughts with you  regards Adean

• adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options

Remember the good times with your mum, sometimes the fight is just to much for some , but sounds like mum gave it her best shot, its time for her to rest. Thoughts with you  regards Adean

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

So sorry to hear about your mum.It will be hard to imagine your world without her.I am caring for my mum who has liver cancer at the moment and I hate the thought of her not being here.Cancer robs us of beautiful people. Sending sympathy and hugs to you. Tonya xx

• SueVR
    SueVR Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Everyone -  Thanks very much for your thoughts and messages.  Mum was truly an inspiration in my own personal battle with this disease.  She fought very hard for 17years and never gave up even at the very end.  Sue