Feeling Good

Options
jitkai
jitkai Member Posts: 6
edited August 2013 in General discussion

Hi Lady's

Day three into my chemo and I feel good. A bit tired which is expected , but otherwise i'm good. Fingers crossed it will stay this way. Thank you for all the msgs and tips it really helped.

Thank you

Jitka

Comments

• Chris
    Chris Member Posts: 813
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi Jitka, it is great to know you are feeling good. I too had minimal side effects from chemo, and I was having Taxotere and Cyclophosphamide. My worst day was day 4 and 5, but in the scheme of things not too bad. I called Sunday, after my Thursday chemo, my BLOB day. I just lay around and dozed. The next day my bones all ached, and because I wasn't expecting it, I didn't treat it properly. My oncologist told me to take panadol 4 hourly on this achy day, and when I did this the second time around it made an enormous difference. The panadol seems to stop the pain from getting a hold on, and then in a day or so, I wouldn't even need any panadol. It is always easier to prevent this, than to treat it once the ache sets in. Good luck with it all. Love Chris xx
  • Mafe_79
    Mafe_79 Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy to hear Jitkae that you handled it alright.I had my chemo today too my Docetaxel + Herceptin and Im feel good,I hope it will stay this way...look after yourself...Love Mafe,xoxo