Seeking women from a Greek background

Options
Mikayla Rose
Mikayla Rose Member Posts: 5
edited July 2013 in General discussion

We met with some amazing women from Italian cultural backgrounds last week and gained insight into how we can inform and support women with breast cancer who prefer to speak Italian. A big thank you to those ladies who participated!

This week we are running a focus group with women from a Vietnamese background and one with women from a Greek background.

Please make contact with me if you would like to be involved in either of these groups. 

We are delighted that 8 Vietnamese women have registered to participate in the Vietnamese focus group on Tuesday (tomorrow), however we need more women from a Greek background for our Greek focus group on Wednesday. (It's not essential that Greek is your preferred language, women from a Greek background who prefer to speak English may also attend).

Refreshments will be provided and all participants will receive a lovely gift from Estee Lauder as well as a $30 COLES gift card.

Assistance with transport can be arranged.

If you or a woman you know would like to participate, please comment to my blog post or send me a private email - mrose@bcna.org.au