Thank you for messages of support

Poppet70
Poppet70 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2013 in General discussion
I'd just like to say thank you to all those wonderful ladies who've sent messages of support since I first blogged the other day. I live in Adelaide & have been thinking of seeking out a support group at some stage. Luckily I don't have to see my ex every day as I am a librarian & so work in a completely different building to him, plus I love what I do. Just have to keep plugging along as everyone suggests & try & get on top of this anxiety as it has robbed me of my self confidence. I was talking to my brother today & I think he made a valid point in saying that I've been sick for so long (I had neurosurgery for headache issues about 4 months prior to diagnosis) that its become my normal. I think I've forgotten what normal was like & am afraid to get back to living life, if that makes sense. I suppose we can never know what's around the next corner & life is full of unknowns & I have to become confident that I can handle that again. I need to learn to live in the moment & not worry so much about what tomorrow will bring.

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

Good for you Poppet70.  You are worth all the support XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015

Good for you Poppet70.  You are worth all the support XLeonie

• Poppet70
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Moira,

I would like to try & connect with a few people when I'm feeling a bit stronger, so any contacts would be great.

Jodie
  • Poppet70
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Leonie,
    :) Jodie