Hi

Options
Collinbee
Collinbee Member Posts: 42
edited November 2010 in General discussion

Still finding my way around the site.

Just managed to get my photo up and thought that smart!!

June

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi there June - love the photo - so pleased you have joined us though it's not a club that people are banging on the door trying to get in!!!

Feel free to "wander" through the blogs and join in - offer opinions and help or just say hi.  We are a friendly lot here and someone is always up for a chat.

This "thing" we all have has so many variations and requires so many forms of treatment - no wonder we are all confused and frightened when we are diagnosed.  That is where BCNA shines - there is so much information and support available to everyone at no cost whatsoever - from the My Journey kit to the Hopes and Hurdles kit and brochures, fact sheets and information links that will answer every question.

Then - of course - there is this new BCNA family we are part of where we all support and connect with each other as much as is possible.

Feel free to add me to your contacts

Take care June ......

Cheers ... Shirl

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

You are so clever joining and putting up your pic.

Hopefully you will benefit from this site and get the info you need and the support that helps us through a difficult stage.

I completed chemo a couple of years ago, but still get a benefit out of sites like these.

Talk soon.

Tanya

• w.a. kaz
    w.a. kaz Member Posts: 80
    edited March 2015
    Options

So great you are finding your way around, we all have days were we get lost,  so getting your picture up too is lovely. welcome and i hope the website is just as handy as it has been for the rest of us. i see your diagnosis date is only recent I hope all's going well and your staying on top of things. best wishes,  Kaz