Hello

Options
Missimoomoo
Missimoomoo Member Posts: 1
edited June 2013 in General discussion
Just popping in to introduce myself I'm 38 years old and was diagnosed in Feb this year with Stage 3 BC. I have just had my third round of chemo on Thursday and feeling a bit sad and sorry for myself this weekend so thought it might be nice to find others going through the same journey.

I am living in Newcastle with my two beautiful kids and very supportive husband and love to know of anyone else in the area.
Mxx

Comments

• NaturalBel
    NaturalBel Member Posts: 542
    edited March 2015
    Options

So your about 5 months into it, and Im 8, and had/have stage 3 BC,  so we are close.  Im 38, but I dont have children, however, have a husband who is supportive, most of the time.  We used to live at Ourimbah, Gosford and Thornton, but not Newcastle.  I am now near Launceston TAS.  I am Triple Negative, and can only have Chemotherapy and Radiation to treat Cancer.  I am currently starting my third week of Radiation now.  I am interested to hear how your Chemo is going.  You will meet lots of people here on the BCNA, and we all welcome you and will give as much support as possible.  Good luck with connection with people in Newcastle.  Lots of great information to be read and learn too.  Take Care, Bel

• kylie
    kylie Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Missimoomoo,

Sorry for the very late reply! I wonder have you managed to find the Hunter Soiree yet? We meet once a month at Cardiff RSL. PM me for details if you're interested, and maybe you could come along to the next meeting? :)