Dot

Options
Dot42
Dot42 Member Posts: 120
edited October 2010 in General discussion

Hi my name is Dot I am 42 years old. I have just join and I do have a copy of My Journey.  I was just diagnosed on 16/9/2010 with 2 lots of DCIS in right breast and 1 invasive in the left.  I had a MRI on 23/9/2010 and found another area of DCIS in the right breast. I will be having my bilateral mastectomy on 4/11/2010.  As you can see by the time, I don't sleep very well.  I as so scared about my operation and what the pathology report will say.

Comments

• luanne
    luanne Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dot all my thoughts are with you.  I can't imagine what you are feeling at the moment but make sure you have family and friends around you for this journey in your life.  I call it my bump in the road and have just had my 3rd chemo treatment

Leanne

• luanne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dot all my thoughts are with you.  I can't imagine what you are feeling at the moment but make sure you have family and friends around you for this journey in your life.  I call it my bump in the road and have just had my 3rd chemo treatment

Leanne

• luanne
    edited March 2015
    Options

Leanne