Loch Sport Citizen of the year 2013

Options
marls40
marls40 Member Posts: 71
edited January 2013 in General discussion

What an honor to be named my local communites - Citizen of the Year for 2013 at our Australia Day celebrations on Saturday 25th January.
I was nominated for my work in the local community and with women living with breast cancer through BCNA and our local support group - the Waratahs.
Still taking it in.

Comments

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations Marlene

I do not know you but from reading your story I can see why you have earned this honour. Thank you for sharing your story with us thru BCNA and not making it private.

Your story is an absolute inspiration to us all.

How lucky were you to get to dance with all those lovely males at your sons wedding. lol :-)

I hope you are here to see your younger son marry and to dance at his wedding and you never know u may get to hear the sound of the lil patter of feet and have lots of cuddles with your grandees. You have beaten all odds so far so keep on trecking Princess!!!

Your story touched my soul and I thank you for that.

I wish you ongoing strength, love and happiness.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
    edited March 2015
    Options

Congratulations Marlene

I do not know you but from reading your story I can see why you have earned this honour. Thank you for sharing your story with us thru BCNA and not making it private.

Your story is an absolute inspiration to us all.

How lucky were you to get to dance with all those lovely males at your sons wedding. lol :-)

I hope you are here to see your younger son marry and to dance at his wedding and you never know u may get to hear the sound of the lil patter of feet and have lots of cuddles with your grandees. You have beaten all odds so far so keep on trecking Princess!!!

Your story touched my soul and I thank you for that.

I wish you ongoing strength, love and happiness.

Lots of love, Mich xoxo