JulieBails

Options
Julie Bails
Julie Bails Member Posts: 5
edited October 2010 in General discussion

Hi all, I'm a newby, my first blog,having fun navigating my way around BCNA Site, how lucky are we to get all this great support. My hubby bought me a laptop so here I am perched up in bed home alone but chatting to so many friends. Heres to many good blogs ahead !!!!! 

Comments

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome Julie

And firstly, how lucky are you to be purched up in bed home alone.....it is the stuff dreams are made of for me.....we have two young children and a busy business to that sounds just bliss to me.

Glad that you found this site, I am sure you will find it useful.

Tanya

• Christine Denniss
    Christine Denniss Member Posts: 216
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome to the best Website ever. I'm also a newby of one week and have found this website fantastic. I just received MY JOURNEY KIT in the mail today and "I'M EXCITED". 

Lucky you getting a laptop and sitting up in bed. How good is your husband?

Enjoy your time alone and will chat with you soon.

Cheers Chrissy xo

• w.a. kaz
    w.a. kaz Member Posts: 80
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi Julie, nice to see your taking it easy, our lives get so busy we often dont take the time we really need and deserve to heal and ponder.  Hope your on your way to good health, enjoy the site and your many new friends and keep that relaxed attitude, in fact many could take a leaf out of your book including me so I'm going to go grab a cuppa to go with my "chatting",   cheers...Kaz

• w.a. kaz
    w.a. kaz Member Posts: 80
    edited March 2015
    Options

Funny place to put this but how about making the kids share a suit case and use the "spare" case for Santa, very sneeky.  Your from WA arnt you??? or just worked here?   if not we have had the last few year anywere up to 40 degrees so I too am wishing for nice weather as have mates from tassie coming over, dont want to fry them, lol, am loving this web site and meeting so many wonderful girls in varing stages,it's so hopeful and inspiring for us all.

PS- how you doing Julie?, haha chatting on your site, need someone  to pop in and fluff the pillows? kick back and take it easy, thinking of you,   Kaz

• Tanya
    Tanya Member Posts: 380
    edited March 2015
    Options

Opps, sorry too Julie, I love this site too, and it is so easy to get side tracked, so I apologise to you Julie.

Just had a mental pic of all the girls from here popping in to fluff your pillows, make you a cuppa and a cupcake and giving you warm wishes.  We are doing it, just from our computer instead.

Hope you are still taking it easy.

Tanya.

• Julie Bails
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tanya, thanks for your messages, how lucky are we that we know we have friends and support at the push of a few buttons, we are members of a very elite club lol. I have just had a visit from my grand-daughters Ella 4yrs and Charli 9 mths, all very exciting Charli started crawling for the 1st time here and I was the 1st one to see her.  I have 3 sons so to get 2 little grand-daughters was sooo exciting. We have our Relay For Life next weekend and I will be doing survivors walk, hopefully with no tears, seem to be bit up and down at the moment, tamoxifen, love it.     Cheers Julie B

• Julie Bails
    edited March 2015
    Options

Does anyone else out ther have joint pain from tamoxifen. wondering if anyone has any good advice, also for hot flashes, night sweats, would love to hear from you. Cheers Julie B

• Julie Bails
    edited March 2015
    Options

I had the pleasure of taking part in Relay for Life weekend just gone, did survivors walk with my sister, how proud I felt, few tears but thats okay.  I did a lot of walking throughout the night, I felt I was walking for my friends and relatives I have lost from Breast Cancer, I'm the lucky one. 

• Julie Bails
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Chrissy, have been thinking about you and hope everything is going okay, one day at a time and surround yourself with positive people that love you and offer lots of support and by the sounds of it you certainly have that. Take care,  Cheers Julie B