Renees Story

Options
Renee50
Renee50 Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in General discussion

Hi everyone my name is Renee, 3 years ago l found out l had Triple Negative Breast Cancer, Stage 4, 5 cm lump. l had 30 nodes removed, All were clear. l had my right breast fully removed. The doctors wanted me to do chemo, But l decided not too. its been 3 years now. And everything is looking good. 

Comments

• sillysam83
    sillysam83 Member Posts: 378
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Renee.

silly question - where else is it in your body? how was it not in lymph nodes but stage 4... pardon my ignorance. ... Xxx 

Im so happy for you... Congrats and thanks for sharing. 

Merylee

• paulag
    paulag Member Posts: 98
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Wondering that myself. Mine was grade 3 stage 2 37 lymph nodes removed and it was in one. I am nearly through chemo and having radiation as well. Had a mastectomy also. Very happy for you Renee x
  • paulag
    paulag Member Posts: 98
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Wondering that myself. Mine was grade 3 stage 2 37 lymph nodes removed and it was in one. I am nearly through chemo and having radiation as well. Had a mastectomy also. Very happy for you Renee x
  • Renee50
    Renee50 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry ladies it must of been Grade 4 , its been 3 years now, l think l was in a lot off shock when l first found out, As we all are. its alot to take in when your first told you have breast cancer. And then too find out its TNBC. It wasnt anywhere else in my body thank god. And it wasnt in my lymph nodes. l was told l had a cryst, And l was left for 5 mths. My lump was so large by the time it was removed. But l was very lucky it hadnt spread. l didnt do Chemo, Because off other health problems. My doctors dont know off anyone that has made this choice, So they cant tell me what my future holds. But its been 3 years so far and as far as l know, lm still cancer free. My prays go out too you's women. Your in my thoughts. Stay strong and Positive.

• shereejoy
    shereejoy Member Posts: 120
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well find Renee
  • shereejoy
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well find Renee
  • shereejoy