A BIG thank you!

Options
TonyaM
TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
edited November 2012 in General discussion

I just wanted to thank the BCNA staff who put on an amazing conference.I enjoyed the whole 2 days. You ladies must have worked so hard to make it such a success- hope you got to rest and recover. It was so nice of you to give us all a bag of goodies -it was much appreciated and so was the gala dinner which was great.I got to meet Leonie and Shirl in person(my long time blogging mates)I met  up with some of my new CLO training buddies and,ofcourse,got to meet Daina at long last. But what was really amazing was that I ran into a lady (in the toilet of all places) who had been my radiation buddy and then got secondaries and then I lost contact with her a few years ago. I had feared the worst but she was ok - just moved house like me. 

I learnt alot and took lots of notes.I just hope I can decypher my scribble.I've read the little book that was given to us called"pocket full of sequins"and from that comes my new favourite quote -"my body may be lopsided but my life is balanced"  - love it!  Thank you,thank you BCNA.

Tonya xx

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya,  Have you seen the beauti....ful pic of us on the site.  Just depicts US precisely. XLeonie

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, So glad the Conference was successful and you all got to meet up.

I may attend the Tasmanian one in March 2013, in Launceston.

Cheers, Kathy.

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, So glad the Conference was successful and you all got to meet up.

I may attend the Tasmanian one in March 2013, in Launceston.

Cheers, Kathy.

• JJoy
    JJoy Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Tonya - Lucky you, am green with envy as you had such a good time and got to meet the girls - how awesome! One day we will catch up, I think that might call for some sparkley! x x x 

• JJoy
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dear Tonya - Lucky you, am green with envy as you had such a good time and got to meet the girls - how awesome! One day we will catch up, I think that might call for some sparkley! x x x 

• JJoy
    edited March 2015
    Options

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

No I haven't seen the photos.Where do I go to see them?

Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya, I wondered why you hadn't replied.  Some block with my emails.  Pics are on the Network Home under S2S. Our pic is on Day one pics.  Really lovely and it shows the "appreciation" of us meeting in person.  I am just surfing through all the most current blogs.  Should be in bed - but need a bit of "time out". XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Look forward to meeting you Josie - Let the fun begin!!!!XLeonie

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya, I wondered why you hadn't replied.  Some block with my emails.  Pics are on the Network Home under S2S. Our pic is on Day one pics.  Really lovely and it shows the "appreciation" of us meeting in person.  I am just surfing through all the most current blogs.  Should be in bed - but need a bit of "time out". XLeonie

• JJoy
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ditto kiddo, hugs and love from Western Vic x x x 

• JJoy
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ditto kiddo, hugs and love from Western Vic x x x 

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

I can't find the photos .I can only find the gala dinner ones. I think I'm getting dumber - can you have another crack at directing me. It was sooooo nice to meet you in person Leonie but I felt like I already knew you.I forgot to mention I've been off line for the last 5 days-been up north to Ballina and Port Macquarie.We are going to get a laptop for our Christmas present  so can stay intouch when away.

love Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Here is the link - I hope you find the pic.  Home page - Events (at top right hand side) - S2S then scroll right down to the bottom and you will see the links.  We are on the Day One lot.  cheers XLeonie

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

I found it ! love it. We look pretty good - not so fat afterall ! Still might go on that diet though.

love Tonya xx