Hi pink sisters

Options
TonyaM
TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
edited August 2012 in Community news and events

I am really looking forward to the conference and meeting all the lovely ladies on this network in "real life".I live in Sydney but am abit of a hike from the CBD so I think I'll act like a tourist and stay in a hotel.Next month I'll be flying to Melbourne to do the CLO training so will no doubt meet some of you there.Gosh,that's only 16 days away- had better get that suitcase down.

Tonya xx

Comments

• Linda_7
    Linda_7 Member Posts: 34
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Tonya. am looking forward to seeing you on CL training.  When will you be in Melbourne?

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

That heading now seems to be my Catch Cry.  Of course not going to see me for the CLO training - been there done that!!!  Look forward to Sydney.  How is the weight loss going Tonya?  Me - still fat!!!  I have now done a disc in my lower back whilst dragonboating - more epense with Physio etc.  It never ends.  I have to do exercises for my upper body to stop the lymphodema and now lower body to strengthen my stomach muscles to support my lower back.  High maintenance now!!!!  I go to bed now and tell my husband "I will just be 10 minutes completing my exercises"  Yeh he goes to sleep!!!!!!  Easy as!! See you soon XLeonie

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Too scared to get on the scales - let me get back to you on that issue. I think our bodies are a full time job.I pulled a groin muscle and have been having physio or should I say torture! My bedtime routine consists of putting the hot wheat bag on my shoulders first then gradually working it to my groin/hip and then down to my dodgy ankle.When I think what used to happen at bedtime...... very sad ay!!! Sorry to hear about your back-didn't you do your shoulder at dragon boat?Me thinks it might be an extreme sport.Take care Leonie and I look forward to seeing a skinny little you in October.I'll settle for a few kilos loss,lets lower the bar abit!

love Tonya                                                                                                                      

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Glad you are doing CLO training and hope we are there at the same time.I'm arriving in Melbourne on Sunday afternoon-9th Sept.

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Glad you are doing CLO training and hope we are there at the same time.I'm arriving in Melbourne on Sunday afternoon-9th Sept.

Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

At least I can fit into my nice new size 12 pink cocktail dress (must be a big brand)  As my sister says "no one sees the tag with the size on it". XLeonie  PS  Our poor husbands - you made me laugh Tonya - visions visions!!

• Linda_7
    edited March 2015
    Options

HiTonya, I elected to go to Melbourne on an early flight.  So will be arriving at 10.30. Am hoping to get to the hotel and maybe go to the markets for a wander around. Maybe we could get a meal together on the sunday night? Will be great to get to know you bette

Have booked myself in for another night in Melbourne. Not leaving till wednesday evening.  Hoping to go to the Art gallery and wander around a bit.  Anyway my plans so far.  God willing all goes well.  Am looking forward to the training. Though I expect it will be intense. 

Oh, there is a pool in the hotel, so well worth bringing! By the way indoor pool!

• Linda_7
    edited March 2015
    Options

sorry I meant , would be great to get to know you better!!

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

I think my fight leaves Sydney at 11am so I'm guessing I'll be at the hotel by 1 or 2pm? I'll keep in touch with you before we leave.

Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

From what I've heard it's not that dressy. I believe the theme is pink so I've got a pink pashmena to drape over probably something black? That should hide abit! Please tell me Leonie if I am mistaken cos otherwise I'll have to shop - wouldn't that be terrible!!

love Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

At the last Summit in 2011 I wore black and teamed it up with a pink shawl and a matching hat (no hair days).  I hope I can add a pic here.  Truly you can wear what you like so long as you are comfortable as there is lots of fun and dancing!! XLeonie

f

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Well how cute are you Leonie in that little black number teamed with pink hat and scarf. And you are soooo clever to post a photo with your blog.I will have to have a crack at it.

Tonya xx