BUGGERED

Options
adean
adean Member Posts: 1,036
edited July 2012 in General discussion

HALLO GIRLS , its Adean IM home after my op so tired, had afew hiccups and had to spend xtra days too much fluid in the drainage bag, urine infection and the fact that endone made me HYPERACTIVE was funny bouncing of the walls and no sleep for 48 hours we realized the women is NOT crazy. Slept like a lamb in bed last night How do I feel girls well thursday I go to the surgeon to see what the plan is for treatment so a little anxious, but I feel good and I have got my appetite back Im starving.  I must thank the people who sent me the berlie bra its so so comfortable I couldnt believe how good it felt to put it on. My new friend vickie who I met at my scans has been also with me ,everything has been at the same tome even our surgery straight after each other and our beds together. I notice that the cd about your loved one with cancer has disappeared of the bench I WONDER WHO HAS IT. Well of to do my exercises LUV to you all and make sure you all do something innappropriate today.xxxxx

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

Welcome back from the darkside.Sounds like you were NOT the model patient.I'm glad you are coming good now though.I suppose you are dragging that dreadful drainage bag around?Fun times ay?Well you are over the first big hurdle and now we'll keep our fingers crossed for clear nodes.Rest up and get waited on.

Tonya xx

• lanilumps71
    lanilumps71 Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options

So glad you found a friend!! ... If they pass me that Endone stuff... will definately have to pass.... Am a rock star after only two glasses of wine... so you have just scared me ha!

And the drainage bag well... you can bet that will be flicked around like a lassoo!

Its great to have you back xxx

• helen anne
    helen anne Member Posts: 265
    edited March 2015
    Options

Awesome idea Serenity....should have done that myself!