Pink Bun kicking off

Options
Kirsten_BCNA
Kirsten_BCNA Staff Posts: 57
edited May 2012 in Community news and events

As I stopped off for my coffee this morning I was all swelled with pride - my local Bakers Delight had turned PINK overnight.

This years Pink Bun campaign is set to be another huge year.  There are very few charities who can boast about a genuine commitment from corporates, but we are certainly one of the lucky ones.

Since our partnership began in 2000, Bakers Delight have provided us with a home to grow (free of charge until recently), they have provided us with new networks of supporters and they have now raised over $5.5m.

This year the Bakers Delight network have made a bold target to raise $1.2m for us. With 100% of all Pink Buns sold coming to us, opportunities to purchase Pink Ladies and over 615 stores across the country it is going to take one great partnershp to make this happen!

Thank you to all the Bakers Delight network as well as our women who make this partnership what it is.  It is people giving, people receiving and people being very grateful - it is the perfect partnership.

So enjoy your Pink Buns for the next three weeks.  Think about taking them to your friends house or to your workpalce for a morning tea - it will be a great way to share the story about BCNA as well as helping raise money.

If the Pink Bun campaign is new to you - read more about it on the Pink Bun website

Thank you for all your support and when you are in your local Bakers Delight thank the amazing staff there who give so much and really do make a difference to BCNA.

Comments

• Marita_BCNA
    Marita_BCNA Member Posts: 11
    edited March 2015
    Options

Day I of the Pink Bun Campaign and already bakeries are glowing with pink and all BCNA members are glowing with pride. Let us reach that target!!!! Marita Queen of Pink

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Bakers Delight truly are fabulous and very much deserve our thanks for the support they provide.  Thanks Bakers Delight!

Can't wait to buy some pink buns on the way home! :)

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Bakers Delight truly are fabulous and very much deserve our thanks for the support they provide.  Thanks Bakers Delight!

Can't wait to buy some pink buns on the way home! :)

• Shazinoz
    Shazinoz Member Posts: 307
    edited March 2015
    Options

I also put it and a link to the Bakers Delight page about it on my facebook page, urging everyone I have contact with on there to buy a bun and spport breast cancer and to click like on their facebook page and help raise another $20,000 for BCNA. (they are giving money for every person who clicks like on their facebook page up to $20,000 as well, as the 100% from finger buns).

• Shazinoz
    edited March 2015
    Options

I also put it and a link to the Bakers Delight page about it on my facebook page, urging everyone I have contact with on there to buy a bun and spport breast cancer and to click like on their facebook page and help raise another $20,000 for BCNA. (they are giving money for every person who clicks like on their facebook page up to $20,000 as well, as the 100% from finger buns).

• Shazinoz
    edited March 2015
    Options

• Di_BCNA
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thanks Shaz!  Sharing the link into Facebook is a great help. :)

• Shazinoz
    edited March 2015
    Options

Every little bit helps, & clicking on a facebook link is something everyone can do, VERY easily.

For those reading this the link to the Bakers Delight Facebook page is - https://www.facebook.com/bakersdelight/app_149591455170240 post it on your Facebook wall and ask everyone you know to click like and help raise this $20,000 for BCNA.