i'm confused

Options
moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited November 2011 in General discussion

hi everyone

i'm a bit confused (mmm not difficult to confuse me..) I am trying to keep up with the get connected blog, but have lost the plot, so if anyone is waiting for an reply from me, sorry, it keeps telling me there is new messages, but when i go into them it takes me to the top of the get connected blog, anyone else having this problem, i will keep looking on the network blogs, and catch up there.... Maybe its to do with this weeks updates, and it will iron itself out, keep on typing you lot.

Comments

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm OBVIOUSLY not honest enough about my insecurities!!...Moira, thank you for writing your comment about the link. I thought I was doing something WRONG and would leave the computer and say to myself, I'll work it out later...when i HAVE MORE TIME...hah...THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! So, It's not me? I have all these messages to read and just worked out I can go to each individual name and click on it to go to their message. But then I think it's best to be a contact with them...and it's getting a bit long winded. XXX PS I won't give up DI!!!!!

• LeeS
    LeeS Member Posts: 128
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm OBVIOUSLY not honest enough about my insecurities!!...Moira, thank you for writing your comment about the link. I thought I was doing something WRONG and would leave the computer and say to myself, I'll work it out later...when i HAVE MORE TIME...hah...THAT NEVER HAPPENS!!! So, It's not me? I have all these messages to read and just worked out I can go to each individual name and click on it to go to their message. But then I think it's best to be a contact with them...and it's getting a bit long winded. XXX PS I won't give up DI!!!!!

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Haha, no problems Lee, I know you're persistent!  :) 

For the information of everyone, I've made a new post for this week so hopefully it'll work as it's meant to. ie. when you click on the link in your notification, it should take you right to the place where the comment is.  The developers know about the problem and are working on a fix which will be deployed with the next update (fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it!).

Don't ever worry about asking here if something's not working for you -- that's what the group's for.  :)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Haha, no problems Lee, I know you're persistent!  :) 

For the information of everyone, I've made a new post for this week so hopefully it'll work as it's meant to. ie. when you click on the link in your notification, it should take you right to the place where the comment is.  The developers know about the problem and are working on a fix which will be deployed with the next update (fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it!).

Don't ever worry about asking here if something's not working for you -- that's what the group's for.  :)