Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter!

Options
Daina_BCNA
Daina_BCNA Member Posts: 796
edited July 2012 in General discussion

Comments

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ha!  And in case anyone wondered, I can confirm, we both ate the hot-crossed buns (from our fabulous sponsor, Bakers Delight).  Why is it that Daina always looks cuter than me in the bunny ears??

Anyway, wishing a very happy Easter to everyone!  I hope you all find some restful time and manage to do at least one thing that makes you happy.  I'm planning a little trip out of town to visit family, including my new great-nephew (phew! makes me feel old just typing that! :), so maybe I'll even have some pics when I come back. Would love to hear what you get up to, too!  

Wishing you all the best.

Di

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ha!  And in case anyone wondered, I can confirm, we both ate the hot-crossed buns (from our fabulous sponsor, Bakers Delight).  Why is it that Daina always looks cuter than me in the bunny ears??

Anyway, wishing a very happy Easter to everyone!  I hope you all find some restful time and manage to do at least one thing that makes you happy.  I'm planning a little trip out of town to visit family, including my new great-nephew (phew! makes me feel old just typing that! :), so maybe I'll even have some pics when I come back. Would love to hear what you get up to, too!  

Wishing you all the best.

Di

• marls40
    marls40 Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2015
    Options

Am on here Friday morning, waiting for Kath MCabe to get home from work (hoping bout 1pm) so we can hit the road back home. Goin to have a chilled weekend eating our way through a mountain of choc, hot cross buns and a couple of reds. Looking forward to catchin up soon.

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

Happy Easter - you girls are very funny!

Amanda xx