Sharing your blog

Options
moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited March 2012 in General discussion

Hi Everyone, and especially the new ladies who have joined us on our wonderful site.

Firstly I would just like to say, there seems to be a couple of Ladies who can't read certain blogs.

This may be due to members not making their blog available to everybody, so anyone who wants to share with everyone/or not -- make sure you go into your profile and 'edit' and make sure it has the options you want to share or not are correct. If you have a problem yell out and we will try to help.

Remember it is not mandatory you share your Story, it's a matter of preference.

Keep those fingers typing ladies. We have a great bunch of people for support right here. I for one am proud to be part of it, I know we all have other things going on in our lives, but we are the ones who are lucky enough to be given the chance to tell the story and help others go through it. So even the newbies, just remember one day you will be that person with the knowledge of having travelled that road, although it might not seem like it at the moment.

So keep on comming back. Take Care All.

Comments

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Great words of wisdom for all the newies.  XLeonie

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ok Danny, where's Moira ?????

What a great pic of the pair of you.  Re-introducing myself to the world of blog again .... been having a few ups and downs lately., hopefuy they are under control now.

Welcome to all the new-comers, come on in and let us help guide you through this journey.  I know it's all confusing and you have lots of questions but by sharing your concerns here you can guarantee that someone already on line has been there/done that and is only too happy to help.

One thing to remember, we did not choose cancer, it chose us .... but that doesn't mean we have to like it !!!  Stay positive and remember, listen to your body ..... take care of yourselves because YOU are your number one priority

Luv Shirl x0x

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

What a great pic of the pair of you.  Re-introducing myself to the world of blog again .... been having a few ups and downs lately., hopefuy they are under control now.

Welcome to all the new-comers, come on in and let us help guide you through this journey.  I know it's all confusing and you have lots of questions but by sharing your concerns here you can guarantee that someone already on line has been there/done that and is only too happy to help.

One thing to remember, we did not choose cancer, it chose us .... but that doesn't mean we have to like it !!!  Stay positive and remember, listen to your body ..... take care of yourselves because YOU are your number one priority

Luv Shirl x0x

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

Luv Shirl x0x