Lego! Feel like a kid again

ruralmum2
ruralmum2 Member Posts: 13
edited September 8 in Creative Corner
Well, I’m 5 months in to my BC journey & am going to be off for at least another 5-6 more months (2 surgeries & 2 x rounds of AC chemo down, 14 rounds of chemo left, then radiation, then hormone therapy). I kept stocking up my spotlight online cart, but then I thought with my track record of not completing much craft, I turned my idea to Lego. 

I bought the kit of ‘The Office’ & I think this is something I’ll actually finish! The kids are sad because I told them they could only play with it if they were in character 😂 I’ve let them build the characters & help pass me pieces, but the structure is all mine. I’ve done Michael & Pam’s work areas. I’m trying to pace myself though. We’ve got to treat ourselves right, this is a crap thing to live through. Any other Lego kits anyone has completed or can recommend?

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,965
    Well done @ruralmum2!!   I've never played with Lego at all!!

Great that the kids can 'help' but not take over :) 

All the best for your ongoing treatment xx
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,674
    I'm not into it.  One of my sisters did this Nintendo lego when she was going through treatment 
  • Daina_BCNA
    Daina_BCNA Administrator, Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 45
    What a perfect way to spend your time! I don't have photos to share but my kids have been loving the brightness of leggo these days.