Wishing everyone a safe & happy Xmas and New Year

Options
arpie
arpie Member Posts: 7,593
edited December 2023 in General discussion
Wishing everyone a safe & happy Xmas and New Year - may 2024 be all that you want it to be.

Safe travels if you are on the road - and enjoy time with family and friends - I'll be with a bunch of my uke friends down by the river, eating lunch & singing up a storm, so long as the weather doesn't force us inside!

I have had such friendship & caring from my BCNA friends - Thank you so much for enriching my life.

I'd like to share this lovely Xmas drawing with you - it was done by my cousin in the UK who sadly passed away from cancer earlier in the year :(   She was a very talented artist.

It is just beautiful in its simplicity.

Comments

• Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options
    That's beautiful @arpie. Thank you for your friendship and support to me and everyone else in the bcna family. Have a good day Christmas day and enjoy the day with your friends. Merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 ❤️ 
  • Mareealso
    Mareealso Member Posts: 26
    Options
    That is very moving! Love the dove flying high over the rainbow..lots of symbolism there!
  • Fufan
    Fufan Member Posts: 123
    Options
    Merry Christmas, @arpie.  You have been such a support to so many of us.  Sing on…
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    May be an image of bird
    If Christmas is hard,
    If you’ve lost someone dear.
    Just look in your heart,
    And you’ll know they’re still here.

The star in the sky,
    The light falling snow.
    The robin outside,
    It seems like they know.

If this is a time,
    When you’re struggling through.
    Just do what you can,
    For what matters, is you.

There’s no need to be merry,
    There’s no need to bright.
    Just do what you can,
    It will all be alright.
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 707
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all my wonderful BCNA Family 
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Dearest Arpie...have a wonderful day on the water whilst strumming your uke. I wish you peace in your heart on this 'mixed blessing' day for you and others who have loved ones missing...AllyJay.