Finally I am straight again

Options
Leonie Moore
Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
edited February 2012 in General discussion

Hi all my pink sisters,  I thought I needed a change from the "old lady" perm - had to keep telling young people that it definately was not a perm!!!!  Anyway went back to my  longterm hairdresser and boy what a change.  I had permanent straightening (yes not too many chemicals), colouring and foils and some shaping into a nice style.  I love it.  She told me that "it" is at its most defined and as soon as the regrowth starts   "my do" will be fuller.  In the meantime I might be able to use some of the "product" that has been sitting idle in my bathroom cupboard.  I love my new "do" and it makes me feel like ME again.  My two older sisters said "But we liked the curls!!!!"    Can't please everyone all the time!!!!  I'm happy!!!! XLeonie

Comments

• TonyaM
    TonyaM Member Posts: 2,836
    edited March 2015
    Options

?????were you a lesbian before?? Ok I get abit naughty as the night wears on  and that heading is abit misleading Leonie. Your new hairdo sounds great - when can we see it? Yes,I'm rather over people saying they like the curls..I'm graduating to more of a wave now- only took 18mths!

love Tonya xx

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

?????were you a lesbian before?? Ok I get abit naughty as the night wears on  and that heading is abit misleading Leonie. Your new hairdo sounds great - when can we see it? Yes,I'm rather over people saying they like the curls..I'm graduating to more of a wave now- only took 18mths!

love Tonya xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

It had the effect that I was looking for!!!  I too can be so naughty.  Isn't it great to laugh?  No to the lesbian - nothing against what anyone else wants to do but it is not for me.  I will use the pic as my profile when I can download it.  It feels quite flat tonight but I much prefer it to the curls. Yes my hair is slow growing even though I am using all the "right" products.  It has taken 8 months for me to "need" a haircut.  I could have kept with the curls but I wouldn't have been able to wear a hat - they just kept going outwards!!! Thanks for responding. XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

Sexy lady!!!! It looks great. You must be very happy to feel back to normal.

Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

Danielle xx

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

Danielle xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

I really am feeling great.  My hubby and I have been doing heavy garden work all morning.  I actually am looking forward to more of it so that's a good sign.  It is so good to feel well and getting strong again.   I hope you are also on the same track as myself. XLeonie

• TonyaM
    edited March 2015
    Options

Gone to the darkside! Your haircut and pic look terrific.It won't be long now and the waves will be coming in.

love Tonya xx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie, nice hairdo,

Kathy. ooxx

• pisces_tas
    pisces_tas Member Posts: 474
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie, nice hairdo,

Kathy. ooxx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

I am loving it but it is much more work than the curls.  Oh well can't have it all!!!XLeonie

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm loving the new 'do' Leonie, and so glad to hear it makes you feel like you :)

• Annie Gayed
    Annie Gayed Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm loving the new 'do' Leonie, and so glad to hear it makes you feel like you :)

• Di_BCNA
    Di_BCNA Member Posts: 896
    edited March 2015
    Options

Tonya, you do make me laugh!  (loving your new 'do', too :)

• chemostyle
    chemostyle Member Posts: 150
    edited March 2015
    Options

LOL ... love the title - very catchy.  "You look Sexy, and you know it, know it, wwoo O yeah ...wwwoo O yeah"  (sang by my 4 year son)