Welcome New Members - 12th April 2023
Hello and welcome to the Online Network's newest members:
@Kluger @Helentc @sadta @rpistun @ElaineL @JenniferKK @Hoobies28 @November @Ni-cole @Paddo
You have found your way to Breast Cancer Network Australia's (BCNA's) Online Network. This is a forum where you are not alone and can engage with generous members who provide meaningful support to each other. You can share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with other members. Please explore our various Groups for members who are looking for greater peer-to-peer support.
The following links may also be helpful in getting you started:
- If you would like to introduce yourself please read How do I post a new Discussion?
- How do I send a private message?
- Navigating the online community
- Community Guidelines
- My Journey Online Tool
- Newly diagnosed? Listen to BCNA's Upfront About Breast Cancer Just Diagnosed - What's Next? and What I Wish I Knew podcasts
- Metastatic breast cancer diagnosis? Webcast: Just diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer, what’s next?
- When is your birthday? Head to this discussion thread if you would like to share your birthday (no need to include the year unless you want to). We love an online celebration and on the day you will receive a virtual birthday cake that we can all share!
If you need help navigating the Online Network please message myself @Mez_BCNA or one of our other moderators @Jenny_BCNA, @Carissa_BCNA, @Pat_BCNA, @Kate_BCNA
Please note: the Online Network is not moderated by staff/volunteers on the weekends, however if you need something actioned, the quickest way to resolve your query is to contact the Helpline Team via email [email protected] or phone 1800 500 258 Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm AEST
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.