November Content Round-Up

Amelia_BCNA
Amelia_BCNA Staff, Member, Moderator Posts: 14
edited December 2022 in Community news and events

Hi members,

I hope you are all well.

Please find the content round-up below for November.

Have a topic you’d like to see us cover? Please send me an email acox@bcna.org.au 😊

Amelia

Rockhampton Information Forum

BCNA hosted an Information Forum in Rockhampton for people living with breast cancer and their supporters.

The Information Forum covered a range of topics including the latest in breast cancer treatment, managing your emotional wellbeing after a breast cancer diagnosis, and how you can live well during treatment and beyond. 

The on-demand videos of all presentations are now available to watch here.

Webcast: Food and movement when living with metastatic breast cancer 

In this webcast, we heard from exercise physiologist Dr Eva Zopf, dietitian Erynn Sotirelis, BCNA member Laura Yammouni and BCNA Consumer Representative Lisa Tobin. 

This webcast addressed the key benefits of nutrition and exercise to support overall health, wellbeing and improved quality of life in people living with metastatic breast cancer including managing fatigue, reducing nausea and practical tips and support available to you. 

Watch the on-demand video here.

The Beacon - December

The December edition of The Beacon will be launching tomorrow! Don't forget to subscribe so it comes straight to your inbox, otherwise you'll find it on the BCNA website.

Additional resources:

Don’t forget, we have so many existing webcasts, podcasts and articles on My Journey and in The Beacon that cover a range of topics. Explore them below: