Greetings to those celebrating Christmas according to the Orthodox calendar

Options
June1952
June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
Wishing you all a happy day with your family and friends.  May this be the start of a peaceful, healthy and safe year.
Let us know how you celebrate.
Best wishes   🎄

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Thank you @June1952!! 
    That is very thoughtful of you 🤗🥰🥰. My daughter and I are going to visit my sister and her boyfriend down south, near Jervis Bay. We have a tradition of making a crepe stack with feta cheese in between, and a coin somewhere inside. Whoever gets the coin will have an extra lucky year ahead 🍀😊. 
    If my parents were here from overseas, my dad would’ve made a delicious roast and my mum would’ve made pickled cabbage leaves filled with rice and mince. She also would’ve made a delicious cake. It’s ok though, as I got spoilt by them 2 years ago, after all my treatment/surgery. It was perfect timing. 
    Thanks again, and I hope everyone else has a very safe, healthy and happy year ahead ♥️🤍♥️😘😘. 

M Xxx
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    Hello @FLClover - thank you for your response.  You have ignited a memory - pickled cabbage leaves filled with mince and rice.  Oh, those days !
    I hope you and your daughter find the sacred coin and have a great year ahead.
    A delicious cake - mmmmmmm.
  • FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,535
    Options
    @June1952 🤗🤗🤗💖💖💖