gumnut
gumnut Member Posts: 1,055

To dear @Annie C
Wishing you a wonderful birthday
Best wishes

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,522
    A huge Happy 70th Birthday wish to @AnnieC for Friday, 27th August ..... Twinee!! (Private joke!). Can't wait til we can meet up in Darwin again - in a year or two when this bloody Covid is 'over'!   grrrr

I hope you have a really special day & enjoy a lovely celebration with Ian and your friends, with celebrations over several days   xxx

and a more colourful one ...... Happy Birthday, Chookie - as in the dancers .... !

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,353
    Many happy returns of the day! Best wishes. 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,541
    Take two!

Wishing @Annie C Happy Kimberley wishes
    Many Happy Returns 

• Locksley
    Locksley Member Posts: 911
    Wishing @Annie C a very happy 70th birthday.  Hope you have a lovely day.  Hope there is some cake involved.  Xxx
  • CarmelS
    CarmelS Member Posts: 268
    Happy Birthday from Ralph & I too. Hope Ian has made a marvellous (sugar free) cake.
    Lots of Love Carmel
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,267
    How special. A very happy birthday to you 🎁🎂🌺
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Happy Birthday Annie
    Chocolate truffle cake with chestnut cream and ganache
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Dear @Annie C,

and Warm Wongarbon Wishes from jennyss in Western NSW
  • gumnut
    Dear @Annie C
    I didn't realise that it was a special birthday
    It sounds like you had a fabulous celebration in the Kimberley and I love the dress code  <3
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Oh @gumnut, now I do feel priviledged and special. Two birthday cakes. So good that they are virtual, as having lost 25kg over the last two years, I would rather not gain that weight back (although the birthday chocolates may have now made that too late).
    My thanks to you for your birthday wishes role in recognising forum members' birthdays, makes us feel very special.
    Thankyou.
  • gumnut
    Hi @Annie C
    25kgs is an amazing effort!! well done
    have a great Sunday  <3
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Hey   @Annie C    Just checked in and saw you've clocked up the big 70, congrats for that.
    If you are looking for the 25kgs you lost, I might have found over half of it.
    Mxx
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Hey M, Thankyou.
    No, not looking for it. If you have found some of it you are welcome to keep it.
    "Finders Keepers but this Loser" is not weeping.
    The doctors are, "too much, too soon", they say, but what do doctors know! Now a healthy BMI of 24.9.
    Annie

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Nah...think I've found it... Happy belateds, Annie.