Hi everyone

Options
moira1
moira1 Member Posts: 449
edited October 2010 in General discussion

Hi everyone,

Just managed to log on and join this great site. look forward to talking to some of you along the way. Had a really great informative two days at the rural liason training in melbourne, so thanks to everyone who was there. X

Comments

• ShirlO
    ShirlO Member Posts: 350
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Moira .... it was a great couple of days wasn't it.  I got home on Saturday with my head spinning with ideas.  Decided to have a "nanny nap" during the afternoon and woke up 10 hours later!  Must have needed it .....

Cheers .... Shirl xxx

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Moira .... it was a great couple of days wasn't it.  I got home on Saturday with my head spinning with ideas.  Decided to have a "nanny nap" during the afternoon and woke up 10 hours later!  Must have needed it .....

Cheers .... Shirl xxx

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi girls,  I am finding my way around this site slowly but surely.  I will have a look for the August CL group and might feel a bit more confident then when I see some familar faces.

• ShirlO
    edited March 2015
    Options

I'm with you there - I'm probably going round in circles but am gradually getting there.  I think one of the problems is that quite a few are logged in under "nick names" and with either very small or no photos it's hard to keep track.

Never mind though - we'll get there.  Just read all of this posting - so like me to read from the tail end first!!!! - so I will look for th  CL training group too

Cheers ... Shirl

• Leonie Moore
    Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
    edited March 2015
    Options

Glad to see your lovely photo Moira - I love the Pink Lady shilohette but personal photos are much better. XLeonie