Merry Christmas everyone xxx

gumnut
gumnut Member Posts: 1,055

To all the beautiful ladies and men who are members of BCNA 
and the wonderful BCNA nurses and staff who provide us with invaluable support throughout the year
Wishing you and all those who are your nearest and dearest
a happy, relaxing and peaceful Christmas  <3

Comments

• FLClover
    FLClover Member Posts: 1,513
    Thank you @gumnut!! Wishing you also an abundance of health and happiness 🎄🎅🏼♥️
  • Beryl C.
    Beryl C. Member Posts: 270
    40 deg in Perth - spent Xmas morning in a friend's pool - of course my 'falsy' escaped it's pocket but two toddlers stole the lime light with their cuteness so 'grab and tuck away' worked. About 15 family and friends, delicious breakfast (mid-morning) and relaxing sitting in the shade with the water mist on and a few in the pool. Thought of my son and wife (as you do on Xmas Day) and the contrast between here and Los Angeles (where he lives)  with covid stats. Felt blessed - four generations relaxed around the pool or playing pool. I hope many of you had a similar day and send extra love to those who were unable to meet up with family and friends.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Lovely, @gumnut ... hoping you had a l Very day too xx

OMG! @Beryl C. ... we were cold windy and wet, yet again!  It started off fine, but turned nasty, spoiling it for a lot of people on Xmas Day :(   Glad you managed to retrieve your falsy!

• Caz1
    Caz1 Member Posts: 382
    Thanks @gumnut, hope you are having a good Christmas too :)

Cazxx