My 44 year old daughter has been treated at Wesley Brisbane for cysts in her breasts for years. Now they have found something suspicious in her breast and want to do MRI. She’s had them before but this one needs to be done at a particular time of the month, and she’s had her uterus removed so no periods. They said if it’s not the right time, they will repeat it. She can no longer afford all this. She rang breastscreen and they said all they can do is book a mammogram for October, which is twelve months since her last one ( when Wesley found this lump). Her GP said she needs the MRI but can’t order a bulk billed one. Does anyone know where she goes from here. Neither of us want her to wait till October. She will pay for one MRI if needed but can’t do much more than one.