The Pink Ladies are "walking"

Options
Leonie Moore
Leonie Moore Member Posts: 1,470
edited September 2016 in Community news and events

Hi All,  I loaned some of "my" pink ladies to a friend for her "girls day in" last Friday.  They looked so lovely in her garden entrance.  Photos were taken and when her future daughter in law saw them, wanted to have the same effect at her pink gathering.  So the ladies are off to Mackay for the weekend.  Have had a great response to them in the shop windows where I placed them for the month.  I was actually taking photos of the window yesterday and saw for myself the attention that they attracted.  People were saying "What is this shop whilst looking at the ladies"  I just love them and one day soon will have one permanently on me - somewhere. XLeonie

Tagged:

Comments

• MandaMoo
    MandaMoo Member Posts: 500
    edited March 2015
    Options

I just read this and had an image of little pink cardboard ladies marching through north Qld - made me smile!  Good on you Leonie!

Amanda x

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

They really are so lovely to see in a mass or even individually.  Hopefully they will all return.  The young lady who is "borrowing" them is so impressed with them. XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    danielle ghilardi Member Posts: 204
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

That sounds like alot of fun, i hope that you will be ok to go along. I have a stall at a fete tomorrow so i will miss dragon boating pretty disappointed but excited for the fete. Let me know how it all go's.

Danielle xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

I have had to pull out due to ill health.  Been feeling a bit off for a few days and my aches and pains are giving me hell.  There is always next year!!!!XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

How are you feeling? I hope your aches and pains have gone away and your feeling better.

Much Love, Danielle xx

• Leonie Moore
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Danielle,  Yes, I am feeling better - still stiff like a really old lady though.  I do feel like my body is getting stronger though.  How are you going?  I am off to Brisbane tomorrow to get the results of my genetic testing on Wednesday.  Will let you know how I get on. XLeonie

• danielle ghilardi
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Leonie,

I am glad that you are feeling a little better.

I am well, it was my sons 5th birthday on Friday so we had a whole weekend of parties and 2 different cakes for me to create. It was a lovely weekend though.

Goodluck with your genetic testing i hope everything comes back negative for you and your family. I had genetic testing also and everything came back negative so fingers crossed for you also.

I hope you have a nice time in Brisbane whilst you are there.

Danielle xx